Thanks to our professional and dedicated team and the quality of our departments, SAGAM Securité is the leader of the security market in Senegal.
The security market is divided into two business segments:
- Classic security guard services
- Alarm response (alarm systems with remote supervision and intervention)
SAGAM Securité, in business since 1985, has a diverse clientele, made mostly of businesses, e.g., diplomatic missions, international organisations, industries, banks, financial institutions, project and major telecommunication companies, hotels, etc.
With a staff of some 3,400 people, SAGAM Securité is one of the leading employers in Senegal.
A central organisation has been set up to address the following areas:
- A unified professional security guard service in compliance with legal requirements and regulations.
- Creating a healthy and human workplace environment.
- Multi-level supervision of work.
- Recording all actions which ensures tracking and traceability.
- Use of the latest means of modern communication, including radio communications in most of the posts and in all service vehicles.
- Engaging and creating staff loyalty by offering benefits, including:
- 13th month pay cheque for all workers with a 12 months presence in the company;
- Providing loans for family events (baptism, wedding, death;
- Mandatory enrolment in the company’s health insurance program (IPM);
- Access to a food cooperative to purchase basic food stuff;
- Free membership to the Employee Housing Cooperative for access to housing accommodations.
- Respect for authority and the chain of command that follows the contours of the military hierarchy, the natural pool of our staff.
- 24/7 access to our services (toll free number, cell, e-mail).
- Regular medical screening of the staff.
- Provision of individual and group equipment in case of inconvenient weather conditions (rain, cold, etc.)
- An adapted automobile fleet and a garage dedicated to the company.