La sécurité, un besoin essentiel pour l'afrique
- Cash and valuables transportation: Brinks/CODIVAL transports cash (banknotes and coins), as well as other valuables such as precious metals (gold, diamonds, etc.), cheques and bills of exchange, throughout the country under secure conditions that meet international standards.
- Cash processing center: sorting, recognition and packaging of cash and valuables in its sorting center equipped with state-of-the-art tools, meeting international security standards, avoiding the client's exposure to operational risk and possible aggression.
- Payroll service: it relieves its clients of any risk of aggression and claims. From the withdrawal of funds to their enveloping.
- Management of automated banking systems: complete management, both in terms of supply and first-level maintenance.
- Electronic and fire security: supply, installation and maintenance of high-performance, latest-generation security systems such as video surveillance, intrusion alarms, access control, work time management, inspection equipment (SAS, parcel and mail scanners, metal detectors, etc.), heavy equipment (strongbox doors, armored doors, armored glass, etc.), fire detection, automatic extinguishers and signage.
For more information
Profile of clients: State, banks, distributors, planters, international organizations, industries, telephone providers, tertiary sector...
- Fleet of armored vehicles meeting international standards.
Location: Ivory Coast
- Tel : (+225) 21 75 64
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Website : www.codival.ci