La sécurité, un besoin essentiel pour l'afrique
This field of intervention includes mainly two segments of activity:
- The classic guarding.
- Alarm response: alarm system with remote supervision and intervention.
SAGAM Sécurité SA has been providing its services since 1985 to a diverse clientele consisting mainly of companies, diplomatic missions, international organizations, industries, banks, financial institutions, projects, large telecommunication companies, hotels, etc.
Our recruitment methods
With a workforce of approximately 3,400 employees, it is one of the largest employers in Senegal. A controlled organization has been put in place around the following axes:
- A homogeneous guard system that complies with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Human-sized working conditions.
- Supervision of work at several levels of responsibility.
- The recording of events to ensure traceability.
- The use of modern means of communication including communication radios in most of the posts and in all the vehicles of the operational services.
- Motivation and loyalty of the staff by granting substantial benefits including :
- the payment of the 13th month to all workers having an effective presence of 12 months within the company;
- loans granted on the occasion of certain family events (baptism, marriage, death);
- the compulsory affiliation of employees to the SAGAM Sécurité's Health Insurance Institution (IPM);
- the benefit of a consumer cooperative to allow employees to buy basic foodstuffs;
- free membership in the employee housing cooperative for access to housing.
- Respect for the chain of command that follows the contours of the military hierarchy, the natural breeding ground for our personnel.
- Permanent availability of our services (toll-free number, cell phone number, e-mail).
- A regular medical follow-up of the personnel.
- Regular provision of individual and collective equipment, including during the rainy and cold seasons.
- An adapted fleet of cars, a garage dedicated to the company.